Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Todd's Favorite.

 Hands down, Todd's favorite thing about Disney has got to be the rides. Well, the rides and all the shows. Basically he likes to get his money's worth at the Disney parks for which he has paid to visit. Ahem. And while there aren't too many crazy rides to be had at Disney, most are still a lot of fun and Todd seems to be happier attacking a list of rides than he is lounging poolside (see why Disney works for us? we all get what we love :)).  
I think we rode every single ride and saw every single show there is to see at the Magic Kingdom during the 2 days we spent there, and I'm pretty sure defeating Zurg is still one of our family favorites. We defeated him at least 4 times this trip.  
We especially like making silly faces when it's our turn to be photographed. Good times. 
This year both boys got to drive the little race cars and LOVED it. Or so says Todd. I was in the "bleachers" because this ride isn't recommended for expectant mothers. Fine by me; I was happy to sit down for a few minutes. :) 
Besides, I would be very, very afraid to be on the same road as these road warriors....
 We rode all of the classic Disney rides too. 
Like Aladdin...
 
 
And Dumbo 
The Jungle Cruise...
 And the Swiss Family Robinson Treehouse....
 We watched all the shows, including the Hall of Presidents, the Enchanted Tiki Room...
Mickey's PhillharMagic...
And the Country Bear Jamboree. 
Todd likes to make sure that we spend our days at Disney going from this....
To this....
 And if you think the kids look beat-down, you should have seen me, but obviously he's not too concerned either way. :) 

1 comment:

Angela said...

Great pictures. I read your newer post, too. I love Epcot the best, best, best, too. And I totally love that I am not the only person that makes her family coordinate outfits at WDW. Or anywhere for that matter. haha

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed